Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ayash & me.


Once upon a time, there's a little boy named Ayas.
I love kids. Ayah said I have a motherhood character. The kids love to play with me and I have an ability to keep them well. I have a supadupa sweet nephew named Ayas. But I prefer to called him Ayash.. It spells just like there are double s behind. I gathered with my big family today and I met him certainly. He asked me to play with him, ah, Ayash with my pleasure I'd love to :) 

Ayash and me just like a glue and a paper = always sticking. We played some games that I made and last we drew some things randomly..... And the result as below;


Playing with the kids reminds me one of my dreams.... To be a teacher. Ga cuma jadi guru yang biasa, tapi luar biasa. Ada banyak macam versi guru yang luar biasa, tapi yang pasti kalau gue jadi guru, gue pengen jadi guru yang berbekas dihati setiap muridnya. Someday, I will! :)

Ayash minta diajarin menggambar lagi nanti. Kebetulan nanti hari Minggu ada acara kumpul keluarga besar. So... I promised to him. Unyunya, habis gue bikin janji dia langsung ngulurin jari kelingkingnya tanda perjanjian. Gemesh gak sih \(>w<)/ dan ini dia foto anak kecil yang selalu nempel macam rexona, setia setiap saat........ Ayash!


nighty night universe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment