Sunday, January 9, 2011

three alphabet


You,


You came in when it's raining. You love rain but you hate wet. You never give up, you always try. No matter what, you'll always try try and try. You are responsible. You teach me how to live the life. You teach me about appreciating the time. You are kind. You are sweet. You are cute. I believe in you. Every words that you say, you say it with frankly. I love your eyes. I love to staring at your eyes. I do love your perfume. You have to know, I'll be there for you, to support you everyday, and every second. And I swear I'll never tired to support you. I know that your love was not for me but, let me be the one to love you more. I don't wanna be every part of your life. But I want to be your special part in your life....I hope I can be someone who have a big means for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment