Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reply your poem.

Ibrahim pernah bikinin aku puisi loh di pelajaran Bahasa Indonesianya. Eh kebetulan pas pelajaran Conversation gue di suruh sama gurunya bikin puisi gurunya bilang, "Adzkia, your poem must to be about love. I think you have so much experience about love," *bengong*






so... I made it for him. Tapi karena bikinnya kelamaan mikir, dan akhirnya waktunya habis. Akhirnya gue buru-buru deh nulisnya, au deh grammarnya bener apa kaga hahaha :)) Kalau boleh jujur mah, sebenernya ini gue terinspirasi dari lirik lagu sama band. Dan comot comot dikit laah karena sambil berenang minum air, jadilah kura-kura brazil #nahloh check this out!


A Rocket to The Moon

Every night I'm talking to the moon
My neighbour said that I'm a fool
But they don't know how much I miss you
And I hope the moon would tell it to you

But don't worry,
I'm still here for you
If we're still can look at the moon
Distance is unimportant thing
Cause we're look at the same moon

If I could, I would make a rocket to the moon
If I could, I would reach the moon
I wish, I would meet you there
At the moon which always can see by us


yap, I made it to you. Gak nyambung sih, tapi gapapa deuh yang penting gue dapet nilai. Gurunya komentar.


"You're so unique. You have a big dreams.
You want to reach the moon, and absolutely with your love"


Well, happy one week anniversary!
I love 11th :)
keep read my post! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment