Saturday, April 30, 2011

:)


kinda LDR.
busy, busy, busy, seldom to have dating. whereas actually we're on the same town.
but today he was sat next to me
in the middle of his bustle, he took a time for me.
even it's only for say hello, laugh, talk about our activity, family and friends..


So,
I wore a white dress, his favorite color, cause it's a special day.
And I wore a white sweater cause today was rainy so heavily
I felt so mess.
but he realized that I wore a dress with his favorite color.
and he said
"you look so beautiful today"


I shocked when knowing you were got a fever.
get well soon...
but thank you so much for today.
today was a fairytale for me.





"Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress
You wore a dark grayblue t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale..."

No comments:

Post a Comment