Saturday, April 30, 2011

#RoyalWedding

Congratulation!



prince William and Kate!
















I, William Arthur Philip Louis, take thee, Catherine Elizabeth, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth.

I, Catherine Elizabeth, take thee, William Arthur Philip Louis, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth.




How sweet!
Everybody think that you, both are the luckiest persons in this world!
congratulation, William and Kate.
someday I will find someone to marry with
and show the world that I am one of the luckiest persons in this world
who find a true love, and have an endless love


sweet love, Adzkia.

No comments:

Post a Comment