Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hey Soul Sister!

so...
Last Monday I had photo session with Kartadinata. But not all members of Kartadinata join, only a few girls, no boys. We went to Kebun Raya Bogor cause that's a common place used for photography into background.

here we are;

from left to right.
Raisa, Mariska, Manuela, Oktryane, Putri, Zulyani
as models.


Dwi and me, as photographer.
bad smile, Adzkia -__-"

We brought some costume and...shoe. A bit of make up things and etc.
and some photos taken by me,


cool nail polish, Zul!


an ethnic bangles, love it!


szweet sweety smile by Raisa.


big bite!! Oktryane


A big heart from princess Putri :pp


Is she a cowboy? Nice boots Mariska!


cool boots cool boots I'm craving this.


a girl with her Sony Camera DSLR Alpha 230. Dwi!!


i love this one, but unfortunately I'm not with them ;(


what are you doing, princess?






Our photo session start from 11.00 am until 03.00 pm and unlucky, rain fell heavily after.
This was a great day, and I love to practicing photography and increase my skill.
For this time it's all about human interest. Keep read my post all, have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment